Saturday, May 31, 2014

available

The conversation was very simple. 

Me: I've decided I'm emotionally unavailable.

Him: Oh yea?

Me: Yea. 

Pause

Me: I decided this when I was reading about it because I thought you were emotionally unavailable. 

Him: Oh yea?

Me: Yea.

Him: Oh

Pause

Him: But you decided you were emotionally unavailable? 

Me: Yea.

Pause

Me: Well I still think you are too.

Him: Oh yea?

Me: Yea.

Him: Oh.

Pause

Him: So we're both emotionally unavailable? 

Me: Yea.

Him: Oh.

Pause

Him: I guess there are worse things to be.

Me: hearty laugh

Me: Well yea, I guess there are worse things to be.

Pause

Him: Something else about the dog that has vomited several times today.

And the conversation continued on that subject for a few minutes before he got up and went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment