Wednesday, August 21, 2013

question #1

I'm definitely getting a late start but here we go...question # 1 of the 30 Questions You Should Ask Yourself

1. How much have you loved? 

I had initially begun to describe each of the people (and dogs and cats) I have loved but quickly realized how overwhelming that would be as I believe I have, on some level, loved every one I've ever met.

I have loved with every ounce of my being. I have fallen heart first into another's soul and lost sight of my self I was so enamored and filled with wonder. My very being has exploded, leaving behind a thousand stabbing shards. 

I have loved those incapable of loving and loved them all the more for it. I have loved those who haven't loved me and who couldn't even manage to be kind. I have loved the weak and the lonely and the sick.  

I have loved completely and I love forever.

http://youtu.be/O2MsndyW33Q

No comments:

Post a Comment