Monday, March 19, 2012

in progress

My house seems to be in a constant state of disorder, a work in progress, perpetual progress.

I'm in the midst of spring cleaning.

I suppose normal people are capable of cleaning around stuff, or reorganizing their closets and drawers my simply rearranging things.

I'm certainly not normal. I can't seem to clean or organize anything without starting all over. Need to reorganize the closet? Pull everything out and haul it to another room so it can be sorted. Yep. It's not very effective. But it works.

It's just a slow process.

I've just finished both linen closets and am now working on my walk-in closet. And my den. And am trying to work on a plan to allow me to start painting, decorating and landscaping .

Needless to say, there are piles everywhere!! I wish I could take a week or two to get this house in order. Of course, if I did, I'd probably just move everything to a storage building and start all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment