Sunday, February 15, 2009

when taking a whiz becomes a romantic act

Ok, I think it's safe to say my husband does NOT read my blog!

Yes, that's right, "romance" was delivered via a huge teddy bear (that really is very soft and cuddly) and a funny Homer Simpson "talking" card expounding the joys of a relationship that allows you to take a whiz with the door open.

The funny thing is, I almost bought the exact same card for him, but opted for a sweet one instead.

I received no professions of undying love or anything like that, but I do have a written promise (in the card) that he will try to improve his aim.

The teddy bear hasn't kicked him out of the bed yet, but he considered it.

3 comments:

  1. Bing fixed the toilet in the bathroom off of our bedroom. That is true romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha aw 'married' love!! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would've been interesting to see both of you pull out the same card! What's the odds? And with a card like that to a woman...he's lucky teddy didn't ban him from the boudoir altogether.

    Nice blog, love the tone of your posts (only read two so far...but I'm making the rounds).

    ReplyDelete