Thursday, February 19, 2009

ugh

Every cold virus in a ten-mile radius seems to have found me this year.

That's right, I'm sick, AGAIN!

I think this is some sort or cosmic payback for all the colds I've dodged in recent years and my boasts this fall that "I hardly ever get a cold anymore."

I should've kept my mouth shut! I had a blissful week free of stuffy nose and burning chest only to wake up yesterday completely unable to breathe through my nose.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with hiding in my house for too long. Maybe my immune system got slack not having to fight off so many germs. Either way, I'm now clutching a kleenex constantly and taking an unGodly amount of anti-snot drugs in an effort to not be quite so disgusting while out working with the public.

If I refuse to shake your hand, don't be offended, I'm just doing my part to stop the spread of these little bastards!

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling Bing this morning that I haven't had a cold in over a year....

    Now, I am shutting up fast.

    ReplyDelete