Wednesday, May 21, 2008

pissed off rant

I know a man, who at this very moment, is most likely drinking a beer and thinking that I am one hormonal bitch.

Okay, in all actuality there are probably several men out there drinking beer having the same thought, my husband included, although I doubt he's bothering with the beer.

But guess what? I don't give a shit what they think. Believe it or not, not all female bitchiness is caused by hormones. Quite often, it is simply caused by assholes.

If you can't tell, my feathers are a bit ruffled. Well, actually, I'm pissed.

Granted, I'm probably a bit hormonal too. The hot flashes are a dead give away. According to the calendar, I am entirely too young to be entering menopause, but the hot flashes and witch's hairs that have started to sprout under my chin tell me otherwise. I think my ovaries have finally figured out that since I've had a hysterectomy they are no longer needed. I can buy a fan and pluck the chin hairs, but I can't do a whole lot with assholes who provoke me.

As I mentioned in a recent post, I've grown accustomed to guys talking shit, often crossing the line into downright lewd, crude remarks that should only be reserved for those paid for their services. It's a shame one friend of mine didn't read that post.

If he had, he probably would have at least thought twice before pawing at me today.

Over the years, I've learned to shrug off the ass-grabs without turning around and decking anyone, but damn! A girl has to have her limits and apparently grabbing the front of my shirt open and trying to pull my bra back, after I've told you there's no way in hell you're going to see the girls, pushes way past those limits.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?!! Don't do that kind of fucking shit!!"


Of course he feigned dumb, trying to laugh it off, making lame-ass jokes.

No, fuck you dude, that shit ain't cool!

What is it that makes some men believe it's okay to simply cop a feel whenever they want? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I was put on this earth purely for your entertainment and if you're going to assume the right to paw at me like I'm a piece of fucking meat, then I should at least walk out the door with some cash.

I didn't storm out immediately, no I was hoping he'd man up and apologize for taking liberties he had not been given, but of course that never happened.

"Where are you going? Don't leave."


Fuck this, I'm going home.

He's either a complete fucking asshole or a complete fucking dumbass. Either way, I haven't quite figured out how I'm supposed to be okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment