Friday, May 30, 2008

Faith from 5/17/06

There is perhaps no greater insult to one who loves us than to doubt that love.
No greater nor unfair test than to ask that love to be proven.
Yet before we are willing to profess our own love,
We push Him to convince us of His.

Comments from original post:


At 5/20/2006 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous aca joe said...

My son asked me today, "Where did God come from?" I responded, "I don't know." I told him that was a question everyone wanted to know. So I asked him, "Do you think God loves you?" and he said "yes". I then asked him, "What do you think God looks like?" He responded, "I think he has a wrinkled face, grey hair and a long green robe." Sometimes I wish I could think like a child does when it comes to God. Maybe we just learn how to distance ourselves from God's love by all the distractions that we face daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment