Tuesday, December 11, 2007

try a glass of wine

Note to self: Sleeplessness will occur even if cream is applied during normal waking hours.

Well shit. So much for that idea. I can never sleep well after applying the topical treatment, so tonight I figured I'd try something different and instead of applying it at bedtime, I applied it at around 7 p.m., hoping that I could have it washed off and snoozing happily by 1 or 2 a.m. Yet here it is, damn near 3 a.m. and I'm awake, my skin crawling, my stomach clinched.

So I've grabbed a glass of wine (new taste I've acquired) and a cookie and am hoping one of the two will make the uncomfortable sensations in my crotch ease off enough to get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I have no good ideas. I sleep like a rock every single night, no matter if I have napped during the day, etc. Bing jokes that I fall asleep in eight seconds flat (she claims that she has timed me...)

    Sleep well tonight. Dream beautiful dreams.

    ReplyDelete