Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's very interesting to me...

...that we can have so many awakenings over the course of our lives.

And that each one only serves to expound on the last.

It's the circle of life Simba.

The other night I found myself floundering in my search for words to comfort my mom. She's stressed and depressed (but I digress.)

The best I could come up was "well damn, but look at it this way, it ALWAYS gets better."

It's the circle of life Simba; the ying and the yang; the wax and the wane; for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

"You know this. Life is going to get shitty sometimes. It's unavoidable. Shit happens, we know this. But it always gets better doesn't it? Granted, it will probably get shitty again later, but that's the one good thing about shitty, shitty ALWAYS gets better sooner or later."

1 comment:

  1. "This, too, shall pass." One of my favorite sayings.

    ReplyDelete