Monday, October 15, 2007

when you ignore important instructions

When you ignore important instructions, you have to expect some fallout I suppose, but damn!

I use a certain hair removal lotion on my legs to keep from having to shave everyday and last night I had the bright idea to try some on my underarms as well. I completely ignored the "test this product on a small area if you are using it in a new location" warning and liberally applied the lotion to the delicate skin under my arms.

I should add here that I am not a "sensitive skin" kind of girl — I don't usually bother with shaving gels or lotions and have never had any kind of reaction to anything on my skin.

I guess there's a first time for everything and I guess that's why they put those silly warnings on so many products.

My underarms screamed their protest to the hair removal product and yelled at me for my stupidity most of the night. Hmmm...I wonder if the "do not apply to broken skin" warning on deodorant applies to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment