Monday, September 17, 2007

in awe

The sheer enormity of it all leaves me breathless.

"It was like he'd had the breath knocked out of him."

They say that God never gives you more than you can bear and that there is a reason for all things even if you don't understand it at the time.

It is almost overwhelming when it all unfolds before you, when you catch a sudden glimpse of the intricacies of this life, when you recognize the parallel paths our lives have taken.

It leaves me in awe and utterly speechless. Although I know that soon, once I've allowed it to sink in a bit more, this is definitely a story I need to share.

3 comments:

  1. I'm concerned. I hope something awful has not happened to you or yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back again, shaking your tree a little. How is everything out there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write when you can manage it, yss?

    ReplyDelete