Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the mac & cheese saga that wasn't

I recently posted 8 Random Facts About Me, to which Maria commented there seemed to be a story behind the fact that I have a strong aversion to mac & cheese.

Yes, there's a story behind it, although I'm not certain you could say it was a very interesting story.

By the way, if you haven't yet met one of my favorite bloggers, Maria, allow me to introduce you to her through her blog, Just Eat Your Cupcake. With a sharp wit and a touch of whimsy, Maria shares insightful posts that leave us feeling as though we have been hugged by a friend. Her blog is a great escape when you need to add a little sunshine to your day.

For that matter, check out all the folks I like to read. There's a handy list to your left, unceremoniously entitled Shit I Find Interesting. I really need to change that title.

I'm sorry, I know I was supposed to be sharing the mac & cheese story, but I just realized I'm really tired and have to put together a newspaper tomorrow so I think I'm going to go to bed instead. Hopefully I won't dream of heaping helpings of mac & cheese. Maybe I'll share the mac & cheese story tomorrow, but not until after I catch up on all my favorite blogs...

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your view of Maria and Just Eat Your Cupcake...actually, I think I found you through her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks. That was lovely of you.

    But, I still want to read about the mac and cheese story.

    Stalling, stalling, stalling......

    ReplyDelete