Tuesday, August 7, 2007

i'd much rather be writing....

It can be so frustrating to have so many things you want or need to do.

Right now, at this very moment, I have all these things running through my mind that I'd love to type out. I'd also like to re-read Sebastian Moore's book The Inner Loneliness to try to discern anything I missed the last time. I would like to be cleaning my house. Yes that actually falls under "like" versus "need". I just don't like doing it when I feel I have to or when I have too much other stuff to do. I'd also like to be stocking up for winter and raising a few chickens.

Instead, I have to go get some much-needed sleep because I have to go to work tomorrow and put together a paper that attempts to be honest with a bunch of people that don't really want the truth.

Oh well, thank goodness for all the little things that make the waiting so much easier!

3 comments:

  1. I admire your patience. It really rankles at me that I have so little time to pursue all the joys out there waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And BTW, Allice, how do you get music to play on your blog? I'm thinking about trying it. As I was visiting some of the other blogs you like, the tunes kept playing. Is it linked to your iTunes or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is never enough to time to do what I need to do. I have so many plates spinning in the air that I can't help but drop one or two....

    ReplyDelete