Monday, July 16, 2007

yum!

Yes, this "basket of food plan" could work well.

First we have to forget about the pack of cigarettes, eight cups of coffee and two Dr. Peppers I ingested today. Then we can applaud that I ate all my berries, grapes, and chicken salad although I didn't get around to the carrots or to the last minute banana thrown into the basket.

Later, I grabbed some oatmeal for dinner and I just finished munching on some ginger snaps.

Considering my normal Monday fare consists of a bag of McDonald's, a can of Chef Boyardee or a Mr. P's Pizza, I figure I did pretty well.

Damn shame I left my basket at the office.

Oh well, that just means there's already carrots, a banana and some oatmeal (that somehow I had the foresight to throw in the basket this morning) waiting for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment