Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tuesday

It's been an interesting day.

With another deadline behind me, I took off to cover a talented local girl's performance at open mic night in a neighboring town. Since it didn't really get started until around 10, I had time for a couple of drinks. Live music, whiskey...good way to celebrate meeting a deadline! I finally know what it's like to go have a few drinks after work! (Well okay, I did go for drinks after a corporate meeting once.)

I'm starting to think I missed out on a lot of fun by starting a family so young.

Anyway, I finally get home around midnight to discover the cable on my laptop's charger is severed and now I'm in the mood to write.

*Sigh*

Oh well. The red battery icon tells me "not tonight, go to bed."

4 comments:

  1. Huh. How did that happen? Did something drop onto it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...actually it was caused by a labadoodle (part lab, part poodle) with separation anxiety that makes her nervously nibble. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. God knows I could do with a drink after work! Especially these days! Alas there's the 4.30am wake up to consider!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm curious... how young is too young?

    i think this is a really tough call, especially in our industry where it's make-it-young-or-give-up (well, i guess a lot of industries are like that, probably...). but it's a question i wrestle with all the time.

    ReplyDelete